How It All Began
Established in 1947 by Ambrose J. Harle, Signcraft was initially a road sign company. In the mid-50’s, with the advent of self-adhesive decal materials, Mr. Harle was able to draw upon his wartime experiences in screenprinting.
As an unyielding perfectionist, his relentless demand for quality soon earned his small company a reputation among regional industries.
Quality is an established tradition at Signcraft and the key to our success in the production of long-life outdoor durable markings. Our willingness to work with our customers has been a principal factor to our success and growth over the past fifty years and will help us achieve our ultimate goal, to have Signcraft be the best possible source for screenprinted labels and related materials.